The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Yellow Jell-o

What did I do with yellow Jell-o?

I really had every intention last week to talk today about how to make different meals with beans.  That plan was thwarted when I forgot to make other dishes with beans...so sorry!  Chalk it up to busyness and exhaustion.  I only made one meal, but I didn't take pictures of it.  I'll save that post for a later date when I have enough content for it.  

With that said, I'd like to explain what we did with this yellow Jell-o.


Easy directions for sugar free Jell-o are on the box.

I reused some applesauce cups for this Jell-o.  I poured even amounts of the liquid Jell-o into 6 cups.  Then, I placed the cups in the refrigerator for four hours as per the instructions.


Cups came in handy for the Jell-o.

After I took the cups out of the refrigerator, it was time to put some toppings.  Some of the family wanted no toppings.  Some only wanted the whipped topping.  While my younger son and I enjoyed some berries on top of ours.  Yum, yum!


Various toppings were included in our yellow Jell-o.
Yellow Jell-o topped with the white stuff.
This was my choice dessert--yellow Jell-o with berries and white stuff.

I purposely bought sugar free Jell-o and light whipped topping.  I wanted this dessert to not be so bad for us.  I added the berries to my Jell-o for the added health benefit.  Berries contain antioxidants, which are good for you. 


Well, thanks for viewing the pictures and 
reading this quick blog entry about how to dress up plain yellow Jell-o.
 

I hope you enjoyed this entry as much 
as I did in compiling it.
 
What about you, my readers? Do you ever eat Jell-o? What extras would you include to Jell-o?  I hope you'll make some yellow Jell-o.  It's cheap and easy to make on hot, summer day.

My beloveds, may God bless you with His peace and wisdom.

This has been an entry for Saturday Spreads. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...