|My trusty pedometer is helping me listen to my body.|
I did not do much by way of exercising last week. I thought that I should avoid doing any sudden movements so that my gums would not throb in pain. I wanted to avoid the accompanying pain in different parts of my head. Instead, I took some supplements to aid the healing of my gums, which won't be 100% better without a dentist's help.
I used tea tree oil directly on the abscesses. I downed some probiotics. I also used some echinacea (antibiotic) in my smoothie. I'm sure that together with prayer, I feel a lot better now.
Here is an update on my health habits:
1. The pain in my mouth has dissipated.
2. I've continued to use my pedometer.
3. I've been drinking lots of water.
4. I haven't drank any soda.
5. Set up an appointment with a dentist.
Goals for the upcoming week:
1. Continue with my supplements to aid the curing of my gums.
2. Try to exercise a few days in the week.
3. Drink lots of water to flush out toxins.
Well, thanks for letting me update y'all about listening to my body to aid my health. I ask you all, my beloved readers, to please continue to pray for me, as I wait for my dental appointments to resume.
How about you, my readers? Are you keeping up with any health goals for the month of March, related to your New Year's resolutions? How do you plan to improve your health at this point? I encourage you to assess your current health. It's a great opportunity to adjust your habits to improve your life.
If you need to improve your health, in any form, please ask God to help you; He will, if you pray for His guidance.