The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, July 2, 2011

Indoor "Grilled" Chicken Tenders

This meal is quickly put together. 

I love colors.  I especially love colors in my food.  The colors help me eat up the food with my eyes.  The colors entrance me.  Colors make me want to eat them.

Yes, colors are a feast for the eyes.  That's why I like to incorporate them into my food.  Take, for example, the chicken tenders in the picture above.  There are white, green, red, and yellow colors, besides the tanned chicken.  The colors invite me to eat the healthy veggies.

This is a simple meal to make when you have all your ingredients.

These are most of the ingredients for indoor grilled chicken.
Only cut fresh, green bell pepper and an onion.

The ingredients for indoor grilled chicken are:

1 lb. chicken tenders thawed
Sea salt
Mrs. Dash lemon pepper
1 green bell pepper 
Red bell pepper slices
Yellow bell pepper slices
Onion cut as rings
Olive oil


First, swish olive oil in the pan.
Then, add the raw chicken tenders.  Add Mrs. Dash.
Toss the chicken until it turns white, making sure to coat all with oil.
Add bell peppers and onion rings to whitened chicken.
Cover and reduce heat to let steam cook chicken.
Tip: Containerize and label leftover rings for the freezer.
Add these quick side dishes on a busy Saturday.
Grilled chicken tenders made with bell pepper and onions.
The result is wonderful indoor grilled chicken tenders with veggies.


Well, thanks for viewing the pictures and 
reading about how to make 
indoor grilled chicken tenders with bell peppers.  

I hope you enjoyed this entry as much 
as I did while compiling it.
 
What about you, my readers? Have you ever made indoor grilled chicken? What would you add or subtract from it? Would you add other vegetables? I hope you will try making this chicken, if you haven't.  It is truly delicious.

My beloveds, may God bless you with His peace and wisdom.

This has been an entry for Saturday Spreads. I hope you enjoyed it!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those look very yummy! I love the colors, too. I never knew I liked red peppers until they were grilled and I fell in love. :) Also, purple onions get so sweet as well! Lovely dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    Thanks for your comment.

    I haven't tried purple onions. I never really ate the other colors besides green bell peppers when growing up. I have broadened my taste buds and guts to eat stuff I never ate before.

    Bell pepper is good for arthritis so I force Frank to eat some. LOL

    Rebecca G.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...