The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Graham Cracker Sandwiches

These are simple ingredients for graham cracker sandwiches.

Here's a story you might relate to: You're too tired to make a complex dessert.  You remember the delicious taste of an ice cream sandwich.  You think that the cookie part tastes like graham crackers.  You've got Cool Whip and the graham crackers.  You devise the diabolical plot...

This is what I did.  I put them together.  It was easy.  I've made this for the past few years when it is hot.  Yes, this is not a healthy meal, but who cares when I have a sweet tooth.  

You can use low fat or light ingredients.  I asked hubby to buy the graham crackers.  I didn't even bother to ask for fat free.  Didn't want to get disappointed.  Didn't want to get mad at hubby for getting it wrong.

Two ingredients, just two ingredients are needed!  Graham crackers act as your bread.  Cool whip acts as your "meat."  

First take the Cool Whip out of the freezer.  Allow Cool Whip to soften up so it can be spooned onto the graham crackers.

Then, cut graham crackers in half.
Pile on Cool Whip on one side.
Place second piece of graham cracker on top of Cool Whip.
There you have it--Cool Whip sandwiches.

Put your sandwiches in the freezer.  That will allow the Cool Whip to harden.  Your graham crackers will get cold, too.  It's a nice treat for a hot day.


Well, thanks for viewing the pictures and 
reading about this quick recipe for graham cracker sandwiches.
 

I hope you enjoyed this entry as much 
as I did in compiling it.
 
What about you, my readers? Have you ever made graham cracker sandwiches of any kind? What would you add to these sandwiches?  I hope you will try making this simple dessert, if you haven't.  It is delicious.

My beloveds, may God bless you with His peace and wisdom.

This has been an entry for Saturday Spreads. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...