The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Y is for YouTube & Other Educational Videos



I'm currently participating in 
an ABC's for homeschooling challenge.  
Since it falls on Tuesdays, 
I am adding a technological slant to the challenge.  
I hope you stay tuned and enjoy my entries.

Youtube video of an exercising woman
 
I like the idea that there are videos available to us.  Even better is that many of the videos are educational.  That's a goldmine for homeschooling families.  The only thing better is that they are free to view.  Below is a compilation of videos (many of them in YouTube) that I found, based on topic.  Enjoy:

Educational:







Science:





Math:






German:


Spanish:



French:



Social Studies:




Language Arts:





Please forgive this lackluster blog entry.  I am not feeling very well at this moment.  I am also torn with my other hobby--crocheting.  I had started this list and barely visited the websites, but I pray this list helps someone.  God bless!

Well, thanks for viewing this blog entry about YouTube and how it can be used in our home school.

Next week, I hope to cover the letter Z.  
Please stay tuned!


How about you, my readers?  Do you ever visit the YouTube website or other video-based websites?  If so, do you view educational videos?  Or do you visit YouTube for entertainment purposes?  I think YouTube is a wonderful website with many educational possibilities.  I believe in finding technological tools to help in the home school. 

I pray that God gives you all, my beloveds, His wisdom and peace.
This has been an entry for the Technology Tuesdays series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...