The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Friday, August 12, 2011

Chores Update

Monday-Sunday Chore List Template

I have been enjoying a more organized home this week.  This is the second week that I have assigned chores.  I worked on a template that I found at a Microsoft website.  I modified it to include the weekend.  I like that it starts with Monday because it works out better for me.


Filled in chore list with my son's chores

Well, thanks for viewing the pictures and reading this update. 

Click on the template if you need to organize your kids' chores.  You can customize it.

How about you, my readers?  Have you updated your chore lists?  I hope your chore system is working.  If not, you could change things up a bit.  It could help your family want to do their chores.  For us, it has made a difference because the kids can see exactly what they need to do for the family.

May God bless you all with His wisdom and peace.

This entry has been part of the Family Fun Fridays series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...