The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Monday, November 28, 2011

Days 27 & 28 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November.

There is no sense in rushing things along.
 
The novel is coming along.  I've had enough material for these last two days.  I'm enjoying the love interest going on between my two characters.  It is slow in coming, but there is real friendship first.  Friendship is very important to me and to my two characters.  

With this being Monday, and my being used to writing about medical issues, I am thinking about my health.  I am particular to my mental health.  I talked with my younger sister, and I was glad for it.  Amidst my tears, I learned that we both respect our elders, sometimes to our detriment.  Perhaps, that is being addressed in my current novel.

Anyway, I am thinking that although there are individuals who are older, if they are disrespectful, they might need some talking down to.  What about our need to preserve ourselves?  Should we speak up or remain quiet?  What should one do about it?  This has perplexed me for years, and I shall keep turning it in my mind until it is resolved.

I'm rooting for Jilly Anne and John--my secondary characters.
 
Now, about my friends, the beloved characters, how will they fare?  They are still besotted by Dale, that bad fellow.  He's pestering them, and Jilly Anne and John just want to move forward.  I believe the good characters will have their fates sealed.  With the story being a romance one, Jilly Anne and John will someday marry.

Well, thanks for reading this latest update about my NanoWriMo adventures.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...