The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Saturday, November 26, 2011

Days 25 & 26 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November. 


I managed to do my word count for yesterday and today.  

I felt I didn't have much to tell yesterday so I left it for tonight to give an update to my novel writing.   It is much the same as for the previous days.  I have stretched the memory recovery of my character, John.  There are quick strides being made on that account.

Earlier today, I couldn't write.  I was caught up in shopping.  I came into some money.  I went to spend it.  I purchased Christmas gifts and clothes.  

Now, I have some time to tell of upcoming blog entries.  I have taken some photos of my hubby working on a project.  It was awesome.  I am excited to get that entry done, but it will wait until next month.

Also on tap is an entry about my daughter, who just turned fourteen.  She is very talented.  I plan to share a tutorial she created.  It has to do with drawing.  Looking forward to sharing that, too.

I will have to reread the story I've created in December.

Back to my writing, I hope to wrap up my story by bringing my heroines together.  The heroes will be fast friends.  Caroline's baby might or might not be born in this story.  I might leave it to another story.  I am mulling this over because it will mean that I'll have to add more to the current story and rearrange some of it.

That leads me to my thrift store finds.  I have recently been on a bent to writing poetry (which has happened often).  I saw a movie about Sylvia Plath, who was a poet.  I found a book of poetry from one of her contemporaries, Anne Sexton.  I am looking forward to reading some of her poetry and some more Agatha Christie, which I found at the same store.   


Well, thanks for reading this latest update about my NanoWriMo adventures.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...