The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Monday, November 14, 2011

Days 13 & 14 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November. 

I have to combine what happened yesterday with what happened today.  I felt it would be easier for me.  The unplanned getaway we had really ate into my writing time.  I thought I would be able to keep up with the writing during the weekend, but we went fishing.  Still, we had fun.
 
Yesterday, I managed to write about half of the desired word count--about eight hundred words.  A brutal beating occurred.  Ouch!  Revenge, oh that sweet motivation, is keeping the story going.
 
Today, the beating turned into a kidnapping.  Where is the secondary hero?  That's the character wh was kidnapped.  Will the searchers find the clues he left for them?  After all, he worked hard to leave them behind.

The best friend to the enemy is a bungling idiot, and I am loving it.  I've been needing to put in some comedic relief to the very serious situations.  It's working out perfectly.  As I recount to my sounding board, Iris, about my story, she chuckles.  I love having her to turn to when I need to explore an idea out loud.
 
Mhuaha haha!!!
 
I will likely have my bad guys do some time for doing their crime.  They will be so mad, they'll try terrorize the main characters in the future.  That will give me some more writing material.  Yes!  I am loving that I get to control my characters; they are my puppets, and I am their master.

Well, thanks for reading this latest update about my NanoWriMo adventures.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...