The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 NaNoWriMo



NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November.


Today, I tied up some lose ends.  I gave information on motivations, jealousies, and a look into the future with a little foreshadowing.  My main characters are now gonna be closer to each other because the male character became the girl's hero.  He came upon a scary scene at the right moment.

Their parents showed up more today.  We get to see how they figure in the story.  The parents don't take too much away from the story.  The parents just do what they need to do and stay out of the deep action.

I loved dragging out the scene. 

I was very excited to write today's climax--a fight scene.  It was almost too good to write.  I kept getting up from my laptop to find a drink or a snack.
I gave some more background to the town folk.  I explained what they felt about the fight.  Some side with the perpetrator; some sided with Caroline, the victim of the attack.  All in all, the town was divided, and that was realistic.  

I'm still thinking of a possible location for this story.  I need to do a background check on that.  I have a particular town here in Texas in mind.  It was a sleepy town a few decades ago.

Well, thanks for reading this latest update!  I appreciate you all keeping up with me.  Feel free to view my other blog entries.  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...