The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Friday, November 25, 2011

Days 23 & 24 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November. 


I'm sorry this is going out late.  Got caught up in non-internet life.  Prepared side dishes for Thanksgiving and my hubby made the turkey.  He's been so wonderful, what with my right wrist being sprained.  

I managed to get enough words up for Thursday.  I can't believe that six days from now will mean that I've written 50,000 words.  These words have been eked out of my brain.  I've bled, cried, and been in pain throughout this month.  

I've gone through a myriad of emotions from anger to downright contempt for real people, as well as my fictional characters.  Those people, though, have been supplying me with lots of material and introspection.  Writing has also given me a way to vent my frustrations.  After all, I don't really have anyone right now to share my deepest feelings.  Writing has allowed me to channel the nervous energy that flows from me onto a blank screen.

My characters have come alive before me.  I see them interacting.  I see their kindnesses.  I see their motivations.  I see their love and hate relationships.

A new character has come into my story.  It's been organic.  She has shared her perspective on the heroine's predicament.  Jilly Anne is taking her advice into serious consideration because any mother of a victim would normally be upset.  Instead, Mrs. Arthur has taken things in stride and looked at the bigger picture in that Jilly Anne needs a healing of her mind.

Perhaps this is true of me, too.  

I believe I need a healing of my mind's heart.  I have pent up frustrations that need a voice.  It's hard to share of oneself.  There is a chance of ridicule and rejection; however there is also the chance of reaching out to someone who feels the same.  We all need someone to share from the heart and truth.

Well, thanks for reading this latest update about my NanoWriMo adventures.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...