The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November. 


No pain, no gain.

I managed to write enough words to take the weekend off.  The only problem is that I will still be busy for daughter's birthday and turkey day next week.  I might still write in the weekend, but I'll have to see about that.  My tools (my hands) are both hurting.  I think it's carpel tunnel syndrome on the right hand.  On the left hand, I feel numbness on the pinky and its neighbor, which might be due to that nagging diabetes.

As for the writing, I was very sad.  My hero is struggling to regain his memory.  The heroine feels guilty.  During their conversation Jilly Anne cried, and I almost cried.  I had to hold it together to get through the touching scene.  

To balance out the seriousness, I infused the writing with some comedy.  The heroine felt she needed to spoon feed the hero.  The hero was embarrassed.  He had to tell her to stop.  It really was funny; you had to be there.  Haha!

For the next few days, I'll be decorating, cleaning, and cooking for the holidays.  I might join some of the updates.  Don't worry, friends.  There is plenty for you all to read here in this blog.  I'm glad you have visited.

Well, thanks for reading this latest update about my NanoWriMo adventures.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...