The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15 NaNoWriMo


NaNoWriMo 
is National Novel Writing Month, 
a month long challenge to write a novel 
throughout the month of November. 


It's amazing how fast time has flown.  We are at the halfway mark for this writing challenge.  This year, I am enjoying the freedom of writing whatever pops into my head.  It is a deep sense of release of many emotions.  

If I feel anger, I make my characters angry.  If I feel sad, they cry.  Whatever my current emotion is, I can work through it by writing.  It is therapeutic.  Writing has functioned like that for me for many years.

Years ago, when I was in elementary school, writing was offered to me as a means to tell about what I had learned after a special field trip.  The irony is that my writing now takes me on field trips.  Much like reading has served as an escape, my writing is taking me to new places.

Today, just to let you know, I've written enough words for an extra day.  I hope to once again get ahead.  I'd like to have the weekend off.  There's a lot to do.  I have yet to decorate my home with the fall decor.  Next week, my daughter turns 14 (the one participating in the writing challenge) and turkey day will follow.

Well, thanks for reading this update, friends.  I'll give another update tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...