I went through an interesting week. We struggled financially. Then, my side started to hurt again. I think it was the caffeine that started affecting my kidneys. It slowed me down from seeing any progress on the pedometer.
Fortunately, I did have some good news. Here is an update on my progress:
1. I'm still reading my Bible.
2. I walked 6 out of 7 days. The day I didn't, my left side was hurting me.
3. I stopped taking my supplements. Instead, I am taking a liver tonic because the last time I had the pain, I felt better afterwards.
4. I drank my allotted water 6 out of 7 days. I'm okay because I started two days earlier. Yes, Saturday was the first time I only drank 2 out of at least 4 bottles of water.
5. Still ate junk food and drank soda. I can't believe that my resolve is not strong enough about this. I can't say NO to hubby when he offers to buy me soda.
6. We bought a larger refrigerator. Yes! Now, I can buy grassfed beef and fruits and veggies in bulk.
Plans for the upcoming week:
2. I hope to make more smoothies.
4. I hope to walk 4,000 steps per day.
Well, thanks for reading about my pedometer helping me progress towards my health habits for January 2012. I hope this blog entry encourages y'all to develop your own health goals.
If you need to improve your health, in any form, please ask God to help you; He will, if you pray for His guidance.