The Intention of My Blog


Welcome, my beloved readers!

In case you're wondering, it's not a typo up there for you see the definition of goodly is:

used as an adjective to describe something
1. of ample or good size, ex: a goodly amount.
2. of a fine appearance, ex: a goodly young man.
3. Archaic. of good quality, ex: a goodly gift.

I am a mother who home educates her children; I would be pleased if you'd look around. You never know if I might have something to your liking. I've blogged about different topics. I hope you enjoy your stay here. May God bless you with peace, a renewing of your mind, and rest as you read my posts.

Please remember to subscribe to my blog, using any variety of methods, which are below to the right, including Facebook.

Thanks to all for your patience as I have been on the mend. I had double heart bypass surgery in February of 2013, and I needed to focus on my recovery, which has been in steady progress. Thanks for your kind consideration.


Thanks for visiting!



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary to My Hubby

Lights installed onto grill of van.

My husband went and did it!  He actually put lights on the grill of our van.  It's so hilarious.  I wondered where our giant wreath went.  Well, he let me know after the fact.  I just shook my head.

I love my hubby.  He's a funny guy.  He has a wonderful sense of humor as you can see.  I feel very blessed to have my hubby in my life.  He has brought me lots of jolly moments like this one.


This is the doohickey job for the outer lights of the van.

My hubby loves to create things like trailers and storage sheds.  He also loves to create a wonder-filled atmosphere.  I guess in that respect we are alike.  Where we have differed, I firmly believe it is to complement each other.  He is very energetic and out-going, while I am a homebody, who is more comfortable with writing about our latest adventures.

I am very grateful that God has placed my hubby in my life.  We have spent 17 years married to each other.  There have been challenging times, yes.  There have also been lots of fun times.  I pray that we get to enjoy a lot more years together.

Happy anniversary to my hubby, Frank Villanueva.  My life is richer because you are in it.  May God bless you with more patience with me.  You are like a saint in my eyes.  You've been through a lot with me, and I thank you for bearing with me through all these years.

Enjoy the following pictures of the Christmas lights that my hubby used to decorate our home:


My hubby used more than ten strings of lights.
Hubby even decorated the gates.
Hubby usually makes a runway out of the sidewalk.

Thanks so much for reading this entry about my jolly anniversary with my hubby.

If you enjoyed this entry, please share it with others.
I would appreciate that very much.



How about you, my readers?  Are you married?  If so, is your anniversary close to or on a holiday? How do you celebrate?  I would encourage you to praise your spouse for helping you enjoy life.  It's important for our spouse to know how proud we are of them.  It's a great way to boost their self-esteem.

May God bless you all with His wisdom and peace.

This entry is part of the Family Fun Fridays series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments. Please leave one, and I will respond. Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...